In order for your app to connect with Facebook, you will need to do the steps below.
- Go to the brainCloud Portal and open the Design | Core App Info | Application IDs page
- Click the Facebook icon
- Log into the Facebook Developer Portal for your app
- Collect the “App ID” and “App Secret” from the Facebook Developer Portal Dashboard page
- Go back to the brainCloud portal and fill in the following information
- Facebook App ID – The App ID from your Facebook app dashboard page
- Facebook Secret – The Secret from your Facebook app dashboard page
- Ensure that “Facebook” is turned on as a Platform in your Design | Core App Info | Platforms page
- You should now be able to use Facebook Authentication in your app. For further information in regard to implementing Facebook Authentication, refer to this linked article in our knowledge base help center.