brainCloud has a very broad feature-set – you can use as much or as little of it as you like!
The brainCloud Docs are organized as follows:
- Introduction – introduces the key concepts that are important to understanding the workings and organization of the APIs
- Key Concepts – key concepts that programmers will need to understand
- Client Libraries – links to the client libs
- API Reference – usage details for the API methods themselves (now in a separate doc!)
- Cloud Code Central – cloud code tips and examples
- Portal Tutorials – how to use the Design Portal
- SDK Tutorials – tutorials on various aspects of the API
- Support – answers to frequently asked questions
- Release History – view the latest platform updates
We’re continuously improving our documentation – so be sure to check back often. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for – don’t hesitate to reach out by clicking the green Help widget on any of our pages.
Not registered yet? What are you waiting for?!!
To get started, all you need to do is:
* Free during development, and super reasonably priced thereafter. Details on our pricing page.